An array of services are available for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families, including education advocacy and transition supports for students between the ages of 6 and 21, an after-school learning enrichment program, a Community Independence Program that offers independent living skills training, and a Saturday activity/respite program.
Services for individuals with disabilities and their families include:
- Community Independence Program (CIP) – Day Program – Coming Soon
- Saturday Activities Program (SAP) – Saturday Respite – Coming Soon
- Early Childhood Direction Center (ECDC) – Education Advocacy – Coming Soon
- Learning Enrichment After-School Program (LEAP) – After School Program – Coming Soon
- Additional Student Services – Student Services – Coming Soon